Socially Distanced Classes & Pricing
Socially distanced classes are available in Bicester only.
In keeping with Government guidelines, we will be offering socially distanced classes in a host garden or outdoor space. Meeting people from outside your household
Please note that classes are subject to weather conditions. Please keep this in mind when booking. If the weather unexpectedly changes and the class is unable to go ahead, we will rearrange and no cancellation fee will incur. There is a £5 cancellation fee for classes cancelled less than 24 hours prior.
How to host a class
1. Go to book class
2. Choose between a couples* class or shine class.
3. Choose the time and date of when you would like to host your garden class.
4. Fill out the form. Please complete all sections. Here you can choose to allow others to join your garden class or keep it closed to your household only.
5. Please make sure you use the address where the garden class is being hosted.
6. Card payments will be taken at the end of the class with a card reader.
*People dancing as a couple must be from the same household or social bubble. A class with two couples can be made up of two households e.g. Couple 1 can be from one household and couple 2 can be from a different household. You cannot swap partners.
How to join a class
If you do not have a garden/outdoor space or are travelling from outside of Bicester, you can choose to join a hosted class. You can:
1. Check the timetable for available slots (Salsa couple classes will show two slots available and shine classes will show 4, 3, 2 or 1 slot available. Classes that are not currently hosted will show 4 and 5 slots available.)
2. You can email us at to express your interest in joining a class. We can then let you know if any slots open up.
3. You can call one of your salsa buddies and see if they would like to host a class instead!
1 couple = £25
2 couples = £15 per couple
1 person = £18
2 people = £10 per person
3 people = £8 per person
4 people = £7 per person
5 people = £6 per person